Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome!

It's time to stop sending all of my students over to Facebook, and get serious about keeping up to date with sustainability projects in Chicago. It is February 1st - so not a lot is going on around here, but there are many plans in the works for Spring. For now, these include:

Construction of an underground greenhouse

Construction of a straw bale garden wall (and ongoing film series projected onto it once it is built!)

Ongoing composting and gardening projects

Beekeeping IF I can talk everyone else into tolerating the idea (talking everyone into moving the cars was monumental)

All must wait until the ground unfreezes. Until then, I'll be...grading!

3 comments:

  1. wooo! this is Sarah leaving you your first comment. Yay for blogs. Sounds like lots of projects to me. I believe you can look at my blog though this comment. Although winter has been slow for me, I have lots of plans for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now when you update it will tell me.

    ReplyDelete